• Perform full accounting cycle procedures including collecting and analyzing data from vendor invoices, process accounts receivable and payable, and manage/prepare bank reconciliations, payroll transactions, financial statements and file tax documents
• Prepare internal financial reports for the President and Managing Director of the organization. Provide support to complete an audit of transactions and finances.
• Assist in the creation of quarterly budgets; respond to IRS inquiries and the New York State Department of Finance, and file and process insurance claims.
• Train accounting staff on sales procedures, use of QuickBooks POS, and handling artwork for insurance claims.
• Assist Lutz & Carr, CPA's LLP with the annual audit of the organization's financials by conducting research on various transactions.